Audit | Inspection
PharmaCqARE conducts detailed audits at different levels by systematic and methodic approach, to assess processes of drug risks management, control, governance and makes proposals to reinforce their efficiency.
PharmaCqARE is at your services to audit your :
- Medicinal Drug Administration : Local evaluation/homologation approval process of medicines, approval of clinical trials, Pharmacovigilance and Quality activities
- Pharmaceutical Regulation
- Drug Distribution System and Supply chain
- Central Pharmacy
- Pharmacovigilance System
- Quality System
Based on international Requirements, PharmaCqARE advises and coaches you with regard to:
- Your Country pharmaceutical system
- Your local inspections
- Your standard Operating Procedures and documents.
PharmaCqARE realizes any drug-related audit on demand.
PharmaCqARE acts on behalf of the Health Authorities of countries facing challenges in their health and pharmaceutical sectors, to conduct inspections of manufacturing plants, control laboratories, including when the facilities are outside of the country's boundaries.
PharmaCqARE helps in identifying any corrective and preventive actions and follows up until their completion and implementation.